Friday 19 August 2016

Playing around

Catching All

Now I'm wondering around to see if I begin to finish my pokedex, and my first pokemon... as always... a pidgey :c 

 

 

Yey! My first Drowzee, :D to protect myself from ghosts :s
Sadly in my current town there is only Drowzees and Hypnos u.u so I begin to colecte them all, then I realized that I only have 250 places for pokemons, so I have to get just one of each other... or buy with money more space :c


Near the cemetery there is a gym in front a building. 

  
 

Well slowly I going to getting them all :D 
I got some scent so I used... waits! 


Then more pakemons!!! 

  

 

 

Some how I managed to get that magikarp.

Now that I got some levels and pokemons Willow appears again!!!!!


 
 

His powerful speech convinced me to join him. 

 


Then I was in tha club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment