Saturday 20 August 2016

Getting used to Pokemon Go!

I continue the chase! 

Now that I know how to Pokemon lets catch them all!
  
  
 
I got an Hypno without evolving a Drowzee! And there is a lot of them in the city I will got a lot and chose several of them to my army of Psychic monsters huahahaha! I see some pokestops in the historic monuments of the city. I don't remember where I found that Cubone...
A photo posted by GST (@gst_igus) on
Then to my surprise I found that the bar has a pokestop, wonder if they asked or paid something to get a pokestop, maybe just coincidence. I'm so new that even I struggle to get Sparrows...
Then to my surprise more seagulls to admire in video! So stopped to chase pokemons for a moment.
  
I got a squero!!! They spam in the central park, I will got a Blastoir in no time :D And that is how you not record how what you got from an egg, I bet that it was another ponyta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment