Friday 19 August 2016

A walk trough the cemetery

Found a GYM in the middle of a cemetery

Well after having joining to TEAM INSTINCT and SPARK adding me into my POKE adventures, I decided to get ahead to the nearer gym, and there was one in the middle of the cemetery... I'm happy because I love type ghost, sadly this generation only have one evolutive chain.
2016-08-19 16.32.53
  
  
So I was exploring and catching pokemons and walking doing exercise, knowing my surroundings, and meeting beautiful natural and urban places.  
  
I got magikarps I'm so fucking happy, because I love Gyrados!!!! But I need 400 candies... and if I got only 3 candies per magikarp plus 1 of trading it with the professor... that means I need to catch one hundred magikarps to get the powerful Gyrados!!! plus getting the most powerful magikarp to evolve... but at the time I don't know how to identify the difference between pokemons, is the attacks? how I spot the differences? D: 

By the way, I managed at the time to record a sneaky chipmunk, I love this video because that was the moment in which that chipmunk was digging some stored food.


  


  
Then I found some dragon egg! Can you believe that, just few step near my house and that amazing eggs where there, without pokemon go! I wouldn't never knew and see them! The surprisingly my egg finally hatched and was a Ponyta! As you can see my first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment